Aiming for a promotion, changing jobs or moving into consultancy or NED roles can be an exciting, challenging and sometimes a daunting process. I hope you find some helpful information on this website. I look forward to being able to help you achieve your next goal.
Sarah Lovell CV Writer
Passionate, inspirational and enthusiastic about enabling people at all levels to reach their full potential. My CV writing service benefits from personal expertise accumulated through:
- Working full time since 2012 as a Professional CV Writer supporting clients from numerous backgrounds and sectors, with a total of 11 years' experience successfully helping people with their job search strategy.
- Working as a consultant for two leading recruitment agencies.
- Delivering training to groups of newly unemployed Professionals and Executives throughout East Anglia through a scheme funded by the Department for Works and Pensions. Topics included professional CV writing, covering letter writing and personal statements as well as how to deliver a 30-second pitch, making speculative approaches into companies and completion of competency-based application forms.
- Working with hundreds of clients from a variety of backgrounds on a one to one basis tailoring the session to their requirements.
- Presenting coaching sessions to members of the Back to Business Group set up by the Greater Peterborough Partnership to inspire unemployed professionals in their up to date job search strategies.
Sarah Lovell was recommended to me by a friend for CV writing services. She has created a professional and objective CV with relevant keywords that clearly highlight my skills, which is very well as far as CV’s go. However, it is Sarah’s use of powerful and energetic language that has given my career history a new lease of life and reignited an enthusiasm in me to achieve even greater.
I approached Sarah as I felt that I was hitting the proverbial “brick-wall” whilst attempting to update my CV so that it was ATS compliant and relevant to positions that I was applying for. I’m so glad I took the plunge and asked for her help. Sarah reviewed my old CV and created a draft (with feedback and questions) within days of her starting work on it.
I just want to say again a huge thanks, within the first week of sending this new CV out, I have had an amazing response, lots of positive things … I have never had this kind of a reaction to my work before. I just wish I’d sought you out 100+ failed job applications ago.
I wanted to provide you with an update of my circumstances following your help to improve my CV. I have been incredibly busy...with my new job!! After submitting my new retail CV to apply for jobs with 2 companies I was called by both of them, interviewed by one, and in short succession secured a Branch Manager’s position for a company to run their flagship branch in Birmingham. I am loving my new role.
Flagship Branch Manager
As a direct result of your review and subsequent redrafting of my CV I was invited to 6 interviews. One of which I accepted and have now commenced employment. The roles I was offered were in a variety of sectors and functions but all were closely aligned to my CV brief and the jobs which I wanted to target. Your speed of response, evident quality of work and transparent pricing meant I am more than satisfied with your service, thank you.