Sarah Lovell CV Writer
Passionate, inspirational and enthusiastic about enabling people at all levels to reach their full potential. My CV writing services benefit from personal expertise accumulated through:
- Four years experience as a Professional CV Writer working with a broad client base with a total of eight years experience successfully supporting clients in their job search.
- Working as a consultant for two leading recruitment agencies.
- Delivering training to groups of newly unemployed Professionals and Executives throughout East Anglia through a scheme funded by the Department for Works and Pensions. Topics included professional CV writing, covering letter writing and personal statements as well as how to deliver a 30 second pitch, making speculative approaches into companies and completion of competency based application forms.
- Working with hundreds of clients from a variety of backgrounds on a one to one basis tailoring the session to their requirements.
- Presenting coaching sessions to members of the Back to Business Group set up by the Greater Peterborough Partnership to inspire unemployed professionals in their up to date job search strategies.